Great Falls - Electric City Chapter
The Electric City Chapter is based in the historic town of Great Falls, Mt - Envisioned by Paris Gibson in 1884, and incorporated in 1888, Great Falls was strategically designed in a grid pattern, ensuring precise, arrow-straight patterns with wide boulevards. Gibson was deliberate in focusing 886 acres for city parks, and planting trees at specific intervals through the town, now an Arbor Day Tree City USA.
- Meetings: first Saturday of each month
- When: 12:30 PM
- Where: Hardee's, 2625 Tenth Avenue South,
- Become an Electric City Chapter Member
Note: Chapter member Ted Robbins has offered to buy lunch for any first-time attendees.
For more information contact:
- Sheila Leigland, Electric City Chapter President
- Phone: (406) 727-0653
- email: ElectricCityChapter@nfbofmt.org
- Electric City Chapter - Constitution