The Helena Chapter is based in the historic town of Helena Montana, where over 150 years ago, Helena became the "Queen City of the Rockies" with the boom brought on by the 1864 gold strike. Helena grew along Last Chance Gulch and in 1875 became the Montana territorial capital. Today the state capital's grand architecture, numerous museums and historic sites offer a real glimpse into the rich and deep history of the city. Helena also boasts a vibrant cultural center with a busy event calendar, eclectic shopping, art galleries, terrific local bands, great restaurants, local microbreweries, and an beautifully accessible trail system.
- Meetings: 4th Wednesday of every month
- When: 5:30 P.M.
- Where: 1398 WareHouse Ave Helena, MT - a Zoom option is also available
- Become a member of the Helena Chapter
For more Information contact:
- Jacob Krissovich - Chapter President
- Phone: 406-475-4310
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helena Chapter - Constitution, coming soon