The Missoula Chapter
The NFB of Montana Missoula Chapter is based in Missoula, a city located in western Montana. It is the second-largest city in the state and is situated at the confluence of the Clark Fork, Bitterroot, and Blackfoot rivers. The city is home to the University of Montana, which is the flagship institution of the Montana University System. Missoula is known for its outdoor recreation opportunities, including hiking, fishing, and skiing. The city also has a vibrant arts and culture scene, with numerous galleries, theaters, and music venues.
Monthly Meetings Via Zoom
- meetings: first Friday of the month
- When: 11:00 A.M.
- Where: via Zoom
- Become a member of the Missoula Chapter
For more information, contact:
- Samantha Chase, Missoula Chapter President
- Phone: (208) 419:1830
- Email: email@example.com
- Missoula Chapter - Constitution
- Missoula Chapter - Home Page
- Missoula Chapter - News