NFB of Montana - BELL Academy
The Bell Academy is a highly structured program that focuses on teaching children from the ages of 4 to 12, who are visually impaired or blind important life skills. The program is designed to help children succeed in life by teaching them how to read and write braille, as well as how to navigate the world around them. The curriculum is tailored to the individual needs of each child to ensure that they receive the best possible education.
NFB of Montana Bell Academy:
- BELL Academy 2023 - English flyer
- Bell Academy 2023 - Spanish flyer
In-person NFB of Montana BELL Academy
The National Federation of the Blind of Montana will offer an NFB BELL Academy in Missoula this summer June 12-23. Registration is $25 per child. Each day will begin at 9:00 a.m. and end at 3:00 p.m. Arrangements will vary for lunch. Parents will need to drop off and pick up their child each day. Transportation will be provided for field trips. Please contact Robert Jaquiss for more information.
- June 12-23, Monday through Friday
- Time: 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.
- Where: First Christian Church, 2701 S. Russell St, Missoula, MT 59801
- Registration: For the in-person class - Register online
In-Home NFB of Montana BELL Academy
Don't live near a participating program? Our NFB In-Home Edition is a virtual option for those who may not be able to participate in person.
- July 24 through August 11, 2023
- Where: Zoom platform
- Registration: Register online - in-home BELL Academy
For more information, contact:
- Robert Jaquiss - NFB of Montana Bell Academy Coordinator
- Phone: (406) 334:5088
- Email: email@example.com